Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lampard calls time on Chelsea career

After 13 years at Chelsea which included winning three Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two League Cups, the Champions League and the Europa League, Frank Lampard will be looking for a new club this summer.

Reports suggest that no less than 16 sides are keen on a move for the 35-year-old, who has admitted that a switch to MLS is an option.

"I'm looking at different options but I want to carry on playing,” said the midfielder.

"I'd like to get it sorted soon, not in World Cup time, but after that. I'm not sure it's possible to do now.

"I can go into the World Cup with a clear head. I can handle it. It's a weight off my shoulders to a certain extent.

"I'm a big enough boy to get on and concentrate fully on this World Cup with England."
Wednesday, 4 June 2014 12:00

No comments :