Friday, December 20, 2013

Dzeko ready to step into Aguero's shoes

You could have forgiven Manchester City fans for cursing their luck following the news that in-form attacking sensation Sergio Aguero would be out of action for at least a month.

But fear not... Edin Dzeko is here and he's ready to lead City's Premier League title charge.

The Bosnian said: "Sergio being out is very bad for the team because he has had an amazing season so far. He has been scoring a lot of goals and he is obviously a very important player for us.

"But that's life. Now we have to try to play games without him, and try to keep winning. I am a striker that has scored goals all my life and I love to do it.

"When I get a chance I try to do my best."

Stepping into Aguero's shoes, and shirt, might be a bit of a problem, though. The Argentine stands at just 5'8" while team-mate Dzeko towers in at 6'4".

Friday, December 20, 2013 12:00

No comments :